Who We Are
Sub-Saharan Consulting Group (SSCG) is a global management consulting firm that specialises in providing innovative and tailor-made research intelligence, enterprise capacity building, advisory and management consulting services to organisations seeking to explore and engage in business activities in Africa.
Our solutions build on the company’s core strength, leveraging on innovation, market insights and entrepreneurial approach allows our clients to access, understand, leverage emerging market business opportunities, manage ventures and projects across diverse industries more efficiently and effectively in Africa.
We work to meet the needs of organisations and entrepreneurs seeking to engage in commercial activities in developing market and emerging economies such as Africa. Further, work with governments and development institutions to implement and management project effectively and improve impact in the society.
Our organisation aims to drive successful individuals & organisations development that transforms both enterprise outcomes and people’s lives through greater skills development, employment, innovation & entrepreneurship. SSCG thrives to support businesses with wide range of leading edge research, consulting and enterprise training services that contributes towards the growth of new ideas, job creation and SMEs development.
To achieve our mission, we have developed a set of goals, which we will work with to deliver:
- Profit: Maximising return to clients and shareholders, while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
- People: Create a great place to work, where people are inspired to be the best they can be and become innovators
- Partners: Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty
- Social: Being a responsible global citizen that makes a difference to SMEs and entrepreneurs
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean, innovative and fast-moving organisation